Monday, April 4, 2011

33 weeks---Owen's Nursery

Grandpa Lambert and Matt have been working very hard to prepare our house for Owen. Thank you so much Mom and Mike for all of your hard work on the weekends. Whether you are working in the garage, painting, organizing closets, and baby clothes or just hanging out, we appreciate all the time. This is what Owen's nursery looks like prior to organizing any of our shower gifts. This is an organized mess. Since I took this picture we have definitely made progress. We both are hard at work over the weekend still organizing. I will post his new pictures as soon as the nursery is totally completed. I can't wait to see the finished product...I love it already. I have a hard time not looking in there when I walk by. Every morning I go in to open the blinds and I smile. I can't wait to say "Good Morning" to Owen! Two sentences to describe how I was feeling hear...It was 92 degrees in Santa Maria! Two days later it was 60 degrees!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! So fun - I love reading blogs but haven't taken the plunge yet. By the way - I'm loving Owen's room. What a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys know we love helping with stuff. A family that plays together stays together right? Owens room is darling-cheerful and bright. He will love it. And look at all those gifts you guys lucked out.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete