Wednesday, April 27, 2011

36 Weeks---Owen is almost here!


Well, we have finally made it to the 9 month point! Yay! I went to the doctor on Monday and he said I do have cholestasis. I am still a little unclear about when I will be delivering, but it sounds like within the next two weeks! I can hardly believe it. I hope Owen decides to come on his own before then, so I won't have to be induced. I am still being monitored twice a week, so if anything should change I will definitely update the blog. I have been enjoying the last week and a half off of work. Been walking daily, visiting with friends, helping watch Mason, and taking it easy. I will actually be 37 weeks tomorrow, which means I am considered full term!

Something else to celebrate this week...Matt and my Mom's birthdays! Birthday season is in full swing for both of our families. Owen has plenty of chances to land on someones birthday! We went to dinner last Saturday at McClintock's to celebrate my Mom before Mike went back to work. As for Matt's birthday dinner...who knows we may be eating at the hospital cafeteria.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT HUSBAND (SOON TO BE DAD) AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL MOM! I AM BLESSED TO HAVE YOU BOTH IN MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment