Tuesday, January 11, 2011

20 Weeks




Well, we are half way there. I can hardy believe how fast the time has gone by. I have been very fortunate to have such a great pregnancy. I really only have minor complaints. The best part about being 20 weeks is, I feel our baby boy move all of the time. It is really the best feeling ever! I would have never imagined it would feel this way. He is a pretty active guy. We went to see the perinatologist this week along with our doctor and they both agreed the baby is developing prefectly. He weighs about 12 ou. and is expected to arrive somewhere around May 18th. Lately, I have felt like I am growing and the only thing that feels comfortable is flannel pijamas. Thankfully, both my mom and Carol read my mind for Christmas gifts this year. I'm sure Matt loves coming home to his "ol' lady" and her flannel pijamas.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley I am SOOO excited for you guys! Im so happy you made this blog so I can stay up to date with ya! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Candice. I am so happy you follow my blog. Now I know my writing is worth it. I miss talking to you.

    ReplyDelete