Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mason, Tanner, and Karter!






Aren't these 3 little guys the cutest! For whatever reason I cannot rotate the picture of Tanner and Mason (just turn your head sideways!). Ally's little guy Karter is in the first picture. According to Ally Karter is pretty much a perfect baby. Her only complaint...he sleeps to much! I could think of worse things. I am so happy for you Ally. I can hardly wait for my shower so I can meet Karter and we can take a picture of the 3 boys together.

Only Mason's third trip to someone else's house and he went to meet his buddy Tanner. Tanner is Ashley's baby and is 4 weeks younger than Mason. Look at the size difference. They were both perfect babies and enjoyed laying next to each other. It has been great watching both of my best friends and my sister being mom's. They are doing such a great job and I hope I can do as well as all of them! Each one of them are experiencing very different newborns.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute having all of them lined up. It will be so interesting and fun watching them all grow up together. You guys are really blessed to have them all together it will be so much fun.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete