Monday, February 7, 2011

Babies, Babies, & More Babies

Wow, February sure got started off with a bang. Early Thursday morning I received several texts from my best friend Ashley. It was confirmed...she was in labor. You would not have believed the excitement I felt for her and her husband as they prepared for a long day ahead of them. Tanner James Reed was born on the 3rd! He is a sweet little boy who I can't wait to spend more time with. Ashley and Kevin are great parents and naturals!

One best friends pregnancy down, one more left...but, not for long.

So on Thursday I decided I better spend some time on the phone with Ally, since I never get one of my last sessions in with Ashley. Ally just couldn't understand why her baby wouldn't drop and how Ashley beat her due date by 2 weeks. Frustrated, Ally set out to walk this baby down. To her surprise...she was successful! On Friday morning she was admitted to the hospital and gave birth to Karter Bradley at 12:01 am on Saturday! Yay Ally! Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to meet the little guy, but I have seen pictures and he is adorable! Ally and Kris...I am sure you are doing a wonderful job!

Happy healing to my best friends!

Next up...Kristy Tognazzini! Good luck Kristy and Chris! We can't wait to meet your bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment