Sunday, December 12, 2010

4 Baby Showers + 4 weeks = 1 Broke Girl!



November 6th we got started off with Ami's shower, followed one week later by Ally's, soon after Kristy's, and today, FINISHED with Ashley's shower. They were all great showers with great food and company. But, let me just say, if I don't go to another shower for a couple months I will be just fine. I am so blessed to have great friends and a beautiful sister. It is so much fun watching them open all their gifts, but just knowing that the best gift to come is what god has created inside of them. I know they will all be great parents. If their kids are anything like their parents, we are going to have an amazing generation of little one's.

(In the picture: Ally 32 weeks, Ashley 30 weeks, Kristy 30 weeks, Me 17 weeks.) Just missing Ami 37 weeks, but she had to get home to watch the Bears lose---Sorry sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment