Thursday, December 9, 2010

16 Weeks Vs. 36 Weeks




Well, last week I decided I better start taking pictures of my growing stomach. I still haven't decided if that is a good idea yet or not!?!? One day I will have the pictures to look back at and show our little one what mommy looked like when he/she was growing inside of her. Also, if my stomach never looks this flat again I guess it will be a good reminder of what it USED to look like.

Last Wednesday we went to see the doctor hoping to find out the sex, but after 30 minutes of searching for any defining characteristics, the answer was "sorry...next time." Needless to say, Matt was a bit bummed. He has really been looking forward to finding out. I on the other hand was still okay with not knowing. But since Wednesday, I am also very eager to know. So that goes without saying, the rest of you all have to wait two more weeks with us until our next appointment on the 22nd.

Most of you know who the other pregnant girl in the picture is, you're right, it is my sister. She is now considered full term, which means Mason could make his appearance any day now. Every time the phone rings at night or in the early morning I think it is going to be her, but so far no luck. Instead of dreaming about my own baby, I am dreaming about Mason and his delivery. I am looking forward to having the first few weeks of his life off so I can really get to know him!

I can't wait for you guys! Ami and Tony you are going to be great!

1 comment: