Monday, March 28, 2011

Owen's Baby Shower---32 weeks


I want to start this post by saying THANK YOU!!! As you can see by the picture, Matt and I are truly blessed by our friends and family. My shower for Owen was amazing and we received so many great gifts. The day really couldn't have been better. From all of the great people who were there, to the good food, the location, and the hard work which went into preparing everything. So a special thank you to our Mom's, Ami, Sarah (yummy blueberries & strawberries, even though I never ate dessert), and all of the Aunt's who helped out. It was truly appreciated.

Now comes the hard part...putting everything away. It literally took two car loads to get everything home and now we have decided we need a bigger house! Just kidding...but some day! The next few weeks are definitely going to be spent organizing and writing thank you cards. I will have say I definitely have my work cut out for me.

I am so thankful for the time and effort that our friends and family put into making some of our gifts very unique. I know we will treasure the gifts forever and I am sure Owen will as well. I know the day ended up rainy, but it was nice to have everyone who traveled from out of town to spend the day with (Ally, Clare, The Guerrero's and Tami)! Also, did anyone notice all of the newborns? Wow, the oldest being 10 weeks and the youngest 7 weeks. Not to mention the amount of pregnant women...Allison (twin boys due in July), Nicole (baby girl due in July, and Becky (baby girl due in August). Phewwwww! Anyone else out there I should know about?!?!?!?

COWBOY BOOTS...LOVE THEM!



MY LITTLE SCOOTER!

1 comment:

  1. It really was a wonderful shower. Wow the amount of people and the amount of gifts. I could not keep up with the gifts. Yes we have alot of work ahead of us putting everything away but it wll be fun. It was so great seeing everyone there with you as well. Can't wait to see some of these unique outfits on "our baby Owen" Love Mom

    ReplyDelete